The Most Expensive Hotel Room in the World is an exclusive experience reserved for the elite. With amenities that cater to every whim, it’s no surprise that these rooms come with a hefty price tag. Everything is designed to provide the ultimate luxury experience, from private infinity pools to personal butlers.
One such room is located at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. This suite boasts two floors of pure luxury and covers over 9,000 square feet. Its amenities include a private elevator, massage room, fitness center, and 24-hour butler service. The crown jewel of this suite is its outdoor terrace, complete with a Jacuzzi pool overlooking the Las Vegas Strip.
The Most Expensive Hotel Room In The World
1. Lover Deep – Submarine Hotel $150,000 per Night
Lover Deep, a submarine hotel in the Maldives, is the most expensive suite in the world, costing a whopping $150,000 per Night. This underwater suite provides guests with a unique and unforgettable experience, with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean from the comfort of their beds. The suite is accessible only by a private boat and can accommodate up to two people.
2. Empathy Suite – The Palms Las Vegas $100,000 per Night
The Empathy Suite, located at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, is the second-most expensive suite in the world. This suite, designed by the world-renowned artist Damien Hirst, features a collection of his artwork valued at over $20 million. The suite has two bedrooms, a salt relaxation room, and a bar with a stunning view of the Las Vegas skyline.
3. Royal Penthouse – Hotel President Wilson $80,000 Per Night
The Royal Penthouse Suite at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland, is the third most expensive suite in the world. This suite boasts 12 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a private gym, a Steinway grand piano, and a panoramic view of Lake Geneva and the Swiss Alps.
4. Mark Penthouse – Mark Hotel NYC $75,000 Per Night
The Mark Penthouse at the Mark Hotel in New York City is the fourth-most expensive suite in the world. This suite has five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a dining room that seats 12 people, and a 2,500-square-foot rooftop terrace with stunning views of Central Park.
5. TY Warner Penthouse – Four Seasons NYC $60,000 Per Night
The TY Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City is the fifth-most expensive suite in the world. This suite is named after the hotel’s owner, and it features four glass balconies with unobstructed views of the city, a personal butler, and a grand piano.
6. Penthouse Suite – Hotel Martinez Cannes $53,000 Per Night
The Penthouse Suite at the Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France, is the sixth-most expensive suite in the world. This suite has four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and a terrace offering a stunning Mediterranean Sea view.
7. Muraka Suite – The Conrad Rangali $50,000 Per Night
The Muraka Suite at The Conrad Rangali in the Maldives is the seventh-most expensive suite in the world. This underwater suite is 16 feet below sea level and has a bedroom, bathroom, and living area that offer an unparalleled view of the surrounding marine life.
8. Hilltop Villa – Laucala Island $45,000 Per Night
The Hilltop Villa at Laucala Island in Fiji is the eighth-most expensive suite in the world. This suite has a private infinity pool, a personal butler, and a view of the Pacific Ocean and surrounding islands.
9. Royal Suite – The Plaza NYC $40,000 Per Night
The Royal Suite at The Plaza Hotel in New York City is the ninth-most expensive suite in the world. This suite has three bedrooms, a grand piano, and a dining room for up to 12 guests. The suite is also decorated with antique furniture and artwork.
10. Royal Suite – Burj Al Arab $28,000 Per Night
The Royal Suite at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai may be the tenth-most expensive suite in the world, but it is by no means any less extravagant than the others on this list. This suite is on the 25th floor of the iconic sail-shaped hotel and offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
The Most Expensive Hotel Room In The World
- Lover Deep – Submarine Hotel $150,000 per Night
- Empathy suite -The Palms Las Vegas $100,00 per Night
- Royal Penthouse – Hotel President Wilson $80,000 Per Night
- Mark Penthouse- Mark Hotel NYC $75,000 Per Night
- TY Warner Penthouse- Four Seasons NYC $60,000 Per Night
- Penthouse Suite – Hotel Martinez Cannes $53,000 Per Night
- Muraka Suite – The Conrad Rangali $50,000 Per Night
- Hilltop Villa – Laucala island $45,000 Per Night
- Royal Suite – The Plaza NYC $40,000 Per Night
- Royal Suite – Burj Al Arab $28,000 Per Night